Translator

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Concrete Poem

 A Concrete Poem is a poem that is shaped in a certain shape. Look at the example below.




Tri
angles
are very
special shapes
they have 3 sides
and 3 angles. All the 
angles of a triangle equal 180.



This is me Mr.Square
You might not like me
 but I'm not that bad.O
verall I'm really special
 rectangle. I have 4 pare
llel sides. And my angl
es are all 90 degreesss



A
sp
arkle
way up
high one
to make all
your wishes upon
high in the nighttime sky blinking like a broken
traffic light shining above us like a canopy
with holes punched in it growing bright
  each night we look up at them
  in amazement      they hold our
hopes and dre        ams their tw
inkle assures                us that very
thing will                           be alright
                                                 small lit                                  tle very 
                                                    bri                                               ght
                                                   st                                                     ar




                            



No comments:

Post a Comment